The R.D.D.A. Executive would like to offer you an opportunity to participate in a dressage show on Saturday, July 13, 2013. This event would be part of the
Heritage and Prairie Cup circuits and, it will be a qualifier for the CIEC.
The classes and entry fees offered at this show will be the same as the June 15th "Back in the Saddle" Show, which was cancelled. We will also offer Test 1 at
To make this event happen, the Executive would like to see if there are enough interested participants to hold a show. The show will go if we have 15 confirmed
Please contact either Pat Michael at email:
email@example.com or Jo-ann Wood at: firstname.lastname@example.org by July 8th to confirm your attendance.
Due to several cases of strangles at the Moose Jaw Exhibition grounds, Bridlewood has decided to close its facility to horses that have been at the Moose Jaw Exhibition grounds in the last few weeks.
This would apply to any horses which competed in the SAHA/RDDA show on June 2nd. The majority of entries received to date for the "Back in the Saddle" Dressage Show would not be able to attend this show.
With regrets, but at the same time understanding Bridlewood’s concerns, the R.D.D.A. executive has made the decision to cancel this show. For those riders who are trying to qualify for the CIEC there are two dressage shows coming up in Saskatoon – June 29th & 30th and July 6th & 7th where scores can be used to qualify. If there is sufficient support, the R.D.D.A. would consider
holding a show at Bridlewood on July 13 where scores could be used to qualify for the CIEC.
Thank you to everyone who showed an interest in bidding on our newer dressage ring. An offer of $1,000 has been accepted and it is now sold. The buyer of the older ring has decided to keep it for those of you that thought she may possibly re-sell it.
Dressage Show at Bridlewood on June 15th ... is sanctioned for Heritage and Prairie Cup.
Also due to numerous requests ... Test 1 will be available in all levels and Test A, B, C, and D in Walk Trot.