The RDDA Annual General Meeting was held on November 30, 2014. Despite the bitter cold conditions, we had a good attendance.
The new executive is as follows:
President: Loreen Larson
Vice President: Heather Stuart-Panko
Secretary: Eileen Walker
Treasurer: Ron Schneider
Past President: Pat Michael
Director: ( one year remaining):
- Amy Harris
- Jasmine Gerein
Director (Two year term remaining):
- Charlene Roenspiess
- Tyler Chiddenton
We will meeting in early December to decide on Fundraising for 2015 ... stay tuned!!!
Show dates for 2015:
- Ice breaker (Location Moose Jaw, held in conjunction with the SAHA) is tentatively the May 30-31 2015 or June 6-7, 2015
- Provincials: (Location Moose Jaw) in August, 2015)
Major Accomplishments in 2014 of the RDDA:
1. Rewriting and adopting a new constitution,
2. Great Fundraising spearheaded by Amy Harris and Carol Ingham-Petrescue.
3. Relationship with S.A.H.A. continues with Icebreaker Show.
4. Development of classes within our shows for Western or Cowboy Dressage.
THANK YOU TO PAT MICHAEL FOR HER EFFORTS IN THESE ACCOMPLISHMENTS!
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO A GREAT DRESSAGE YEAR IN 2015!